Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Onion A/V Top whatevers for 2010

Onion A/V Club:

25) Spoon - Transference
24) Four Tet - There is Love In You
23) Titus Andronicus - The Monitor
22) Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma
21) Baths - Cerulean
20) Dessa - A Badly Broken Code
19) Yeasayer - Odd Blood
18) Call Me Lightning - When I am Gone My Blood Will Be Free
17) Avi Buffalo - Avi Buffalo
16) Arcade Fire - The Surburbs
15) Wavves - King of the Beach
14) Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest
13) Dum Dum Girls - I Will Be
12) The Black Keys - Brothers
11) Frightened Rabbit - The Winter of Mixed Drinks
10) Robyn - Body Talk
9) Vampire Weekend - Contra
8) Superchunk - Majesty Shredding
7) Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot
6) Janelle Monae - The ArchAndroid
5) The Roots - How I Got Over
4) LCD Soundsystem - This is Happening
3) The National - High Violet
2) The Walkmen - Lisbon
1) Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment