Thursday, September 1, 2016

Video Playlist #8: Really Really Red

Kind of a last minute playlist for the first Thursday of September. I've been busy writing and working, but I think I got a good thematic playlist together. Bands all named after the colour red.

Those of you interested in these playlist and who are on reddit, check out r/musicthemetime. I've been posting there regularly since I found it!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0QOmyo1JgZffVDvkpq78HWL2i04NTZz4

1) Really Red - Teaching You the Fear
2) Red Red Meat - Smoke Mountain Double Dip
3) Redambergreen* - Storms and Rain
4) Red Mass* - Sharp
5) King Crimson - Cage
6) Red Rider* - Lunatic Fringe
7) Red Handed Denial* - Manipulator
8) Red Ants* - Dirty Space Alchemy
9) Redd Kross - Annie's Gone
10) Red Elvises - Surfin' in Siberia
11) Green on Red - Sea of Cortez
12) Vox Vermillion* - Underground
13) Leon Redbone - Seduced
14) Red Arms* - Chorus of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment