Thursday, August 3, 2017

Video Playlist #14: Superheroes

In honour of recent superhero movies Wonder Woman, Spider-Man and the upcoming Justice League, here's a playlist of superhero songs:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0QOmyo1JgZeFw3OMjXvUer2H1VKX2s0K

1) Katrina and the Waves - Spiderman
2) The Kinks - (Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman
3) R.E.M. - (I am) Superman
4) The Clique - (I am) Superman
5) Laurie Anderson - O Superman
6) Crash Test Dummies* - Superman's Song
7) Captain America - Buttermilk
8) Thor* - Keep the Dogs Away
9) Foxy Shazam - Holy Touch
10) Guided by Voices - Matter-Eater Lad
11) Entombed - Wolverine Blues
12) Anthrax - I am the Law
13) XTC - Sgt. Rock is Going to Help Me
14) "Weird" Al Yankovic - Ode to a Superhero
15) The Ramones - Spider-Man
16) Wesley Willis - I Whupped Batman's Ass
17) John Zorn and Naked City - Gotham

No comments:

Post a Comment