Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The March 30 Day Song Challenge Part 2

Day 6 - A song that reminds you of somewhere: Stompin' Tom Connors - "Bud the Spud"



Reminds me of Prince Edward Island obviously.

Day 7 - A song that reminds you of a certain event: Oingo Boingo - "When the Lights Go Out"



Weekends of WH30K in the clubs rooms at the University of Lethbridge.

Day 8 - A song that you know all the words to: Elvis Costello and the Attractions - "Pump It Up"



Yes, there will be a lot of Elvis Costello on my list. Thanks for asking.

Day 9 - A song that you can dance to: Mohammed Rafi - "Jaan Pehechaan Ho"



I dislike Indian music, but this sound like 50s rock and roll with East Asian lyrics. I love this song mostly because I love Ghost World and Thora Birch's mimicking dance to this song at the front. And I love Thora Birch. Thora, call me.

Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep: Brian Eno - "Music for Airports"



I used to fall asleep to Brave New Waves on CBC 2. By the time I got to falling asleep, Brent or Patti would be playing something spacy like Brian Eno. Now I fall asleep to the sportscast on TSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment