Monday, March 21, 2011

The March 30 Day Song Challenge Part 3

http://shellacandvinyl.blogspot.com/ for links my Facebook friends.

Day 11 – A song from your favorite band: Elvis Costello and the Attractions - "Oliver's Army"



More Elvis? Okay!

Day 12 – A song from a band you hate: Pink Floyd - "Wish You Were Here"



I could easily but Nickelback here, but that's too easy. I hate almost everything Pink Floyd have ever done. I can tolerate "Animals" on a good day...

Day 13 – A song that is a guilty pleasure: KISS - "Strutter"



Awesome, the only KISS song I truly like.

Day 14 – A song that no one would expect you to love: The Rolling Stones - "Sympathy for the Devil"



I'm well known for my dislike and, at time, outright hatred of classic rock. But this song is very, very cool.

Day 15 – A song that describes you: DEVO - "What We Do"



I can think of a few DEVO songs that describe my philosophy of life. "Through Being Cool" would be my second choice

No comments:

Post a Comment